Friday, June 5, 2015

My translation of Alexey Mozgovoy's poem No. 5

You will hear me, I know,
Mozgovoy Aleksey Borisovich …
You will hear me, I know,
My voice rustling in the leaves
Or the grass as in the sea of silk,
dying at the sight of your soft lips.

At dawn, which dew has washed
And whose fog is like fresh milk,
Just a little bit my eyeslids move,
And all appears nothing but a dream.

A dream of suns in your hair shining
With spring’s delicate scents and touch,
And all for them and on their behalf,
Even the light of the moon about to leave.

And yours is the scent or that touch,
And so is that passion’s subtle lead
When birds let their hearts speak and sing
below wings so white over the steppe vast as sea.

And so there is a song that feels like touch,
And then there is a tear and a cry inside,
And I wish my breath was calm and quiet,
And neither does the wind want to interfere.

So let the sun be as tender as it can be
And blend with your enchanting shine,
Your beauty and love I too have embraced,
And with a bow let the fog step aside.

*** 

Ты услышишь меня, я знаю...
Мозговой Алексей Борисович
Ты услышишь меня, я знаю,
Тихий шёпот, как шелест листвы.
Вижу губы твои, замираю,
В море шёлковом, сочной травы.

На рассвете, умытым росою,
Что туманным накрыт молоком.
Я глаза свои лишь приоткрою,
Вдруг, окажется всё только сном.

Золотые, горящие пряди,
С нежным запахом ранней весны.
Всё для них и во имя, и ради!
Даже свет уходящей луны.

Запах срасти едва уловимый,
Ароматом наполнен твоим...
Сердце птицей поёт белокрылой,
Над широким простором степным.

То поёт, то стучит разрываясь,
А то вдруг, и заплачет в груди.
Я дышать даже тише стараюсь,
Ветер тихо шепнёт - не буди...

Солнце нежно коснётся лучами,
Приласкает чарующий стан.
Словно сказка, теперь уже с нами,

И всё дальше уходит туман...

No comments:

Post a Comment