Igor Strelkov's press conference, October 30, 2014:
1. The war in Ukraine is a war of two civilizations, one of the two is essentially anti-Christian. This is its most adequate and precise characterization.
2. The new humanitarian, social organization, Novorossiya, is to serve as logistics support for Novorossiya.
3. The true terrorists are the government in Kiev.
4. The war against Russia is already going on. Its main current form is a subversive war, information war, and economic war. Large scale hostilities cannot be excluded.
5. The Minsk agreements were advantageous exclusively to Kiev.
6. What is lacking most is Russia's recognition of Novorossiya.
7. Strelkov's reappearance in Novorossiya could have negative effects, therefore, his return is under existing conditions completely out of question.
8. However, Strelkov would like to see his place among the defenders of Novorossiya at some point in the future.
9. There are no contacts between Strelkov and Putin.
10. Unification of Novorossiya with Russia would be the best course.
11. Currently, Novorossiya does not have even adequate information support.
12. Bureaucratic indifference and inertia is as bad as the fifth column.
<iframe src="https://vk.com/video_ext.php?oid=-57424472&id=170511890&hash=aa67ca505cc249f7" width="607" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>