Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Aleksey Mozgovoy's Poem No. 50



The Rain

This rain is tying with a silver thread
The sky’s innocence with the culpa of the earth.
Till the morning the rain will need to last,
Again joining us in silver tight and fast.

I’m guilty as charged, but you are clear as a sky,
Yet so distant from me as the heavens’ height.
But the rain, and whatever the rain can be,
Lingers and delays our weaving from above.

Let it come, filling up the pools
Which reproduce splendor of the blue.
My soul, my heart, needs a shower of that rain,
To savor it—to taste, I can’t dally, I can’t wait!

That rain brings me your caresses,
And in each drop I feel you on my skin,
And my sadness gets milder, silent, still.
Even if it’s just a moment in a fleeting dream.

I love rain and its silver weaving,
And there’s a way in which we meet.
Only with rain, my fate is kindness.
Only a rain washes our break so clean.


Дождь
Мозговой Алексей Борисович

Дождь... соединяет нитью серебра,
Невинность неба с грешною землёй.
Сегодня лить, он будет до утра,
Сплетая серебром меня с тобой.

Я грешен, ты чиста как небо
И далека, как небо от меня.
Но дождь, а дождь каким бы не был,
Сближает только день нас ото дня...

Пускай идёт он, наполняя лужи,
Как в зеркалах, в них небо отразится.
Душе, и сердцу моему он нужен,
И я спешу им вдоволь насладится.

Твои, мне дождь приносит поцелуи,
В каждой из капель губ прикосновение.
И в сердце грусти утихают бури,
Ах, как мне жаль, что это лишь мгновения.

Люблю я дождь и нити серебра,
Ему на встречу протяну я руки.
Только с дождём, судьба ко мне добра,
И только дождь, смывает грусть разлуки...

No comments:

Post a Comment