Monday, January 4, 2016

Aleksey Mozgovoy's poem No. 48



My character can’t be wrapped as a gift

Of all the winds the one that I need
Is that which untangles knots and threads,
That which, in the body, sorts the soul
And, in the darkest night, sings and howls.

Of all the rains I hail the storm
When the sky is getting loud,
When true as tears sparks the stream
And, through the sunset, all comes clean.



To breathe I need thunder, I need wind,
For the power, life and flair they inspire.
Without them, I would stay and remain here.
If there’s peace, so are its tombs close and near.

My comrades are the storm—this wind.
Peace and calmness, alas, are not for me.
I don’t want my evening still or that dusk
Of hearts whose fire was extinguished.



Не подарочный характер
Мозговой Алексей Борисович

Из всех ветров мне важен тот,
Что рвёт одежду мою в клочья.
Что душу в моём теле рвёт
И волком воет тёмной ночью.

Из всех дождей, важней гроза,
С небесным громовым раскатом.
Чиста, правдива как слеза
Сверкай наперекор закатам!

Я задыхаюсь без грозы и ветра,
Энергия в них жизни, сила.
Без них я не пройду и метра,
Там где покой, там рядом есть могила.

Мои друзья, гроза и ветер.
Покой и штиль, увы, не для меня.
Я не люблю спокойный вечер
И мрак сердец, в которых нет огня! 

No comments:

Post a Comment