It is illuminating to reread the Biblical Genesis as a series of Yahweh's and world's very first questions in the order in which they were made and recorded:
1. The very first question that was ever asked is Eve's (which should also make her the first philosopher and the mother of all true philosophers): "Is it true ...?"
2. Followed by Yahweh's own very first question: "Where are you?"
3. And "who told you that you were naked?" (weaving, clothing, and a sense of shame and social considerations were not yet planned and created)
4."What if they live ... forever?"
5. Yahweh to Cain: "Why so angry?"
6. "Am I my brother's keeper?"
7. "What have you done?"
8. "Why did you not tell me that she is your wife?"